I’ve talked about a lot of different things this week. Heck, I’ve talked about a lot of different things this month. April hasn’t been the easiest or smoothest sailing month, but there has been a lot of good. And I want to give some of those things a shout out.
- Shout out to the woman who let me and my momma go ahead of her in line at target.
- Shout out to the mechanic who gave me a surprise 15% off discount when I got my oil changed.
- Shout out to the regulars at my local Starbucks who are so sweet to me at such an early hour.
- Shout out to the salespeople who want to help you but who aren’t pushy.
- Shout out to the random texts and snaps I get from one of my nearest and dearest friends on a daily basis.
- Shout out to friends who are down for imprompteau lunch dates.
- Shout out to everyone who has stuck by me through all the craziness.